As a result of our epic event, the 1 Wave Challenge, in January, Boys to Men San Diego has been able to put these much-needed funds to immediate good use!
Our program has recently partnered with 4 NEW schools, all of which have been added to our 2017/2018 calendar! Three of the new schools are located in the North County and another in El Cajon.
– Sunset High School – (San Dieguito Union High School District)
– Rancho Buena Vista High School – (Vista School District)
– Ivy Fallbrook High School (Fallbrook District – Continuation School, starting September 2017/2018 school year)
– El Cajon High School – (Grossmont Union High School District)
As always, there is absolutely no charge to the schools or the students and their families for the opportunity to join Boys to Men – we rely solely on private donations, grants from foundations and fundraising from our events. We pride Boys to Men on being available to EVERY fatherless and high-risk teenage boy who wants and needs our unique group mentoring family and we have BIG goals to continue to expand our positive impact in the coming months and years!
With these new schools, we are now partnered with:
– 28 San Diego middle and high schools!
– 38 group meetings are being held every week in San Diego!
– more than 724 boys are being served in San Diego each week!
As we continue this incredible growth, BTM is slated to have at least 40 weekly groups in San Diego in the 2017/2018 school year. Onward and upward!